Usui Reiki First Degree (Level I)
- An in-depth explanation of what Reiki is and how it can be used
- The history of Reiki
- An overview of the original teachings and how they are taught today
- Four ‘attunements’ to the Reiki energy
- The 21 day cleansing process
- Meditations to ground and protect
- The Reiki Principles
- Explanation of Mindfulness and how to practice
- An introduction to the aura, aura sensing and energy exercises
- Learning about the ceremonies within Usui Reiki
- Exercises and breathing techniques to develop
- An overview of the Chakra system
- Anatomy for Reiki
- Guidelines to helping you use the Reiki energy
- Self healing hand positions and self healing practice
- Hand positions for healing family and friends and practice
- Reiki One Certificate and Lineage
This course will enable you to offer Reiki to friends, family or animals (you cannot charge clients for Reiki I), & progress to Reiki II & III if you so choose.
Additional Course Information
VENUE: Herne Bay or Whitstable (please check when booking).
DATES: Autumn 2021
WORKSHOP: The course will run from 10am to 4pm, please arrive by 9.45am for tea and coffee and to register. We will start promptly at 10am.
COURSE INVESTMENT: £165 Please contact me to pay in instalments.
I have a couple of venues, workshops will be held in either Herne Bay or Whitstable. The venue location will be listed when booking.
Please ensure you have read my terms and conditions before booking.